Ottawa Event Calendar
September 27 – November 2, 2014
October 23 - 28, 2014
November 7 - 9, 2014
Convention & Meeting Suppliers
Ottawa Tourism is your direct connection to 330 member businesses in the Ottawa meetings, conventions and hospitality community.
Featured supplier and services:
- JPdL Ottawa - JPdL DMC Ottawa is a destination management company specializing in galas and corporate functions, entertainment and social programs for conventions. JPdl DMC Ottawa provides customized sightseeing tours for groups visiting Ottawa, city tours, ground transportation systems for group movement, and special event logistics.
- Intertask Conferences - Professional planning and management of conferences, exhibitions and special events since 1973. Offering full operational services, conference marketing, exhibition sales, sponsorship campaigns, financial management and bridge financing. Offering outstanding value, year after year, since 1973.
- Ernst & Young Centre - The Ernst & Young Centre is a 220,000 square foot, purpose built exhibition facility offering four contiguous state-of-the-art exhibit halls, meeting rooms, banquet facilities and extensive parking. The Ernst & Young Centre is next to Ottawa's Macdonald-Cartier International Airport - just minutes from downtown Ottawa. Building amenities include: - 150,000 square feet of column free exhibition hall space - Wifi enabled - Bus service to the front door - LEED Silver candidate - Close proximity to all of Ottawa's major attractions and accessible by car or public transport.
- Ottawa Convention Centre - The spectacular new Ottawa Convention Centre staged its grand opening April 13, 2011 welcoming the world to a stunning new landmark and exceptional new meeting place in the heart of the Capital. Overlooking the Rideau Canal – a UNESCO World Heritage Site – Parliament Hill and downtown Ottawa, the Centre features a sweeping glass façade encasing four floors of state-of-the-art meeting space, including the Canada Hall, which can accommodate up to 6000 delegates.
- Lady Dive - Lady Dive Amphibus: bilingual one hour city tours on both land and water. A spectacular way to visit Ottawa and view more than 75 different attractions. Daily departures. Oak Road Tours division of Lady Dive: Climb aboard a replica open or closed top Double Decker or Trolley bus for a 90 minute guided city tour of the Capital's major attraction sites. Hop On-Hop Off as you wish and visit at your own pace.