Ottawa Event Calendar
March 7 - 9, 2014
Canadian Tire Centre
March 8 - 9, 2014
Ernst & Young Centre
March 15 - 16, 2014
Ernst & Young Centre
Meeting and Convention Services
Are you aware of all that Ottawa Tourism can do for you?
Ottawa Tourism represents 350 member businesses in the hospitality community. This puts you in touch with all of them through one source thus giving you more time to do other things!
Services we can provide prior to selecting Ottawa as your convention site:
- Lead Generation – Ottawa Tourism will be happy to act on your behalf to request proposals addressing your convention needs from our members.
- Bid Proposals – We will prepare a customized bid that will include general information on the city and Canada, hotel and meeting facility proposals, and information from other suppliers in the local community.
- Site Inspections – If Ottawa is seriously being considered as a potential convention site, it will be our pleasure to arrange a site inspection of our accommodations, meeting facilities and attractions in order to familiarize you with this beautiful city.
- Bid Presentations – Ottawa Tourism Sales Managers can make a presentation of our bid to your selection committee or delegates, based on the economic impact of your meeting.
Once you select Ottawa:
- Attendance Promotion – A backdrop display, video, Parliament pins, promotional brochures and letters of invitation from the Mayor are available to you to take to the proceeding conference to promote your Ottawa meeting. Ottawa Tourism Sales Managers may be able to attend, based on the economic impact of your meeting.
- Promotional Brochures – Our colorful, photo-filled brochure is perfect for inserting into your registration materials.
- Images and Photos – We can also provide you with a complete photo gallery of images to be used in your pre-convention publicity articles in your newsletter.
- Calendar of Events – You can print from our website a year round Calendar of Events indicating “What’s on When You Are in Town” to be used in your mailings or program.
To Enhance Your Conference:
- Our convention servicing mentality is set on delivering the best overall experience for your event, from the planning stages to the delegate experience. Learn more about the services we offer: Ottawa Tourism Convention Services
Contact: Christina Amos, Convention Services Manager
Phone: (613) 237-5150, ext. 128 (toll free 1-800-363-4465)