Ottawa Alumni Club Privileges
Ottawa Tourism greatly appreciates planners whom have worked with us in securing events for our city.
This is why the Ottawa Alumni Club was created.
Planners who have booked meetings in the Capital will now be part of an esteemed network of individuals, all who have which hosted events in Ottawa. Planners who have secured business in Ottawa will be connected to our industry and city not only leading up to and during their event, but afterwards as well.
Our goal is to further nourish the sense of community in our city and show each planner that their contribution to Ottawa’s Meetings and Tourism industry is extremely valuable, and worthy of recognition.
We want to keep planners engaged with Ottawa and entice them to book future business here. We also want to work with planners to capture the legacy and lasting impact that their meeting has had on Ottawa.
To show our gratitude, Ottawa Alumni Club members will receive the following benefits:
- What’s up in Ottawa – quarterly newsletter.
- Alumni Emailer – circulated twice a year.
- Key to the City - Access to the Delegate Insider Badge Program indefinitely.
- Invitation to Ottawa Tourism client events.
- Inducted into a prestigious network in our community.
- Recognition in the Ottawa Alumni Hall of Fame.
For more details, please contact Katie Dolan.
Convention Sales Manager, Canada
Phone: (613) 237-5150, ext. 144