Ottawa Event Calendar
October 15 - 19, 2014
Casino du Lac-Leamy
October 23 - 28, 2014
November 6 - 9, 2014
Ottawa – Exciting, Engaging, Enlightening, Educational
Whether they walk the corridors of power on Parliament Hill, skate the entire length of the world's largest rink – the Rideau Canal Skateway – or get lost in a maze on a country farm—student and youth groups are always awed by Ottawa. Throughout the year, Canada’s Capital offers an incomparable array of experiences, sights and activities that make for truly memorable moments—and support learning curricula from civics and government to science and technology, history and culture, art and language, nature and more!
Ottawa – What’s Your Season?
- Explore the Capital during our Autumn colours
- Plan to come for Remembrance ceremonies throughout November
- Skate the Rideau Canal, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Come for Winterlude, North America’s greatest winter celebration
- Experience a multitude of Student activities for learning, fun, and exploration
- Discover our active and outdoor adventures
- Enjoy the full Capital Experience on Parliament Hill with Changing of the Guard and the Mosaika – Sound and Light Show
Tips for Bringing a School Group to Ottawa
- Many Museums, Attractions and Experiences in Canada’s Capital may offer more extended or Curriculum based programs from July until the end of April each year.