Ottawa Event Calendar
September 27 – November 2, 2014
October 23 - 28, 2014
November 7 - 9, 2014
If you have an anniversary, birthday or other special occasion coming up, escape to reconnect, relax and explore Canada’s Capital - a city bursting with vibrant culture and surrounded by an oasis of natural beauty. Come immerse yourself in arts and culture at our national museums, tour historic sites, and shop, dine and unwind in unique districts and neighbourhoods across the Capital. Take a few days away to reconnect with those near and dear to you and make new memories with carefree days of fun, discovery, relaxation and of course, celebration. You don’t need an excuse to celebrate with this package!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
- Signatures Restaurant at Le Cordon Bleu – Dinner for Two *Only available Wednesday through Saturday
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum - General admission
- Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization) - General admission
- Canadian War Museum - General admission
- Gray Line Ottawa - Double decker guided city tour with hop-on-hop off service. Option to choose one or three day service. (Between May and October).
- Holtz Spa - Includes choice of Signature Spa treatments with tapas and wine tasting menu from Santé Restaurant. Option to purchase an extra $50 gift card for spa services.
- Nordik Spa-Nature - Access to the Thermal Experience in the Gatineau Hills. Option to add wine & cheese service.
- National Gallery of Canada - National Gallery Collection (option to include Bell Audio Guide)
- Ottawa REDBLACKS - CFL tickets
- Ottawa Senators - NHL tickets
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.