All family members are sure to discover something new and exciting about Canada’s capital, the country and the world beyond with this affordable Family Discovery getaway. What better way to reconnect than sharing, learning and exploring together? This package features family admission to some of the Capital's best museums and galleries, or hands-on experiences at our most popular attractions. And there are always lots of new shops to discover at Rideau Centre and in the ByWard Market area!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Bytown Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - View the animal barns year-round
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children)
- Canada Science and Technology Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Canadian Museum of Civilization - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Canadian Museum of Nature - general admission
- Canadian War Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Gananoque Boat Lines - Lost Ships of the 1000 Islands two hour cruise or five hour cruise with Boldt Castle Stopover. April through September.
- Gray Line Ottawa double decker guided city tour with hop-on-hop off service. Option to choose one or three day service. April through October.
- IMAX film - located at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- LadyDive Guided Amphibus Tour - Family Pass (2 adults, 2 children). April through October.
- National Gallery of Canada - National Gallery Collection
- RiverRun Rafting - Family Raft Trips on the Ottawa River (June 28th to August 31st)
- Saunders Farm Adventure Park - general admission (June 28th to September 2nd)
- Valleyview Litte Animal Farm - general admission (May - September 2nd)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.