Taste of Canada
Looking for an escape with a distinctly Canadian flavour? Then come sample some of the best of Canada with this two-night getaway package in the Capital. If you’re into the great Canadian outdoors, just step outside your Ottawa hotel and go – from skating and skiing in winter to great golf, cycling, running, hiking, and watersports in summer. If your tastes tend more toward arts and culture, Ottawa’s got you covered with the country’s biggest lineup of national museums, galleries and performing arts. And if what you’re really looking forward to is a taste of Canadian culinary excellence, Ottawa’s community of renowned chefs will be only too happy to oblige!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Bytown Museum - General admission
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - View the animal barns year-round.
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum - General admission
- Canada Science and Technology Museum - General admission
- Canadian Museum of Civilization - General admission
- Canadian Museum of Nature - General admission
- Canadian War Museum - General admission
- LadyDive - Guided Amphibus Tour
- Le Cordon Bleu Bistro @ Signatures - Dinner for Two *Only available Wednesday through Saturday
- Gananoque Boat Lines - Lost Ships of the 1000 Islands two hour cruise or five hour cruise with Boldt Castle Stopover. April through September.
- National Arts Centre - Tickets (date dependent)
- National Gallery of Canada - National Gallery Collection (option to include Bell Audio Guide)
- RiverRun Rafting - High Adventure Rafting on the Ottawa River (May 19th to September 15th)
- TD Ottawa Jazz Festival - Two Day Visitor Pass
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.