Visit Ottawa this May and see the city come alive with colour when a million tulips create an exotic mosaic throughout the city. During the Great Canadian Tulip Festival, May 3rd to 20th, you’ll encounter pageantry, music and art throughout Ottawa’s great neighborhoods. Add to your vacation by including a fantastic dinner for two at Le Cordon Bleu, admission to the National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Civilization or the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Visit the Tulip Festival website for more information.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum – General admission
- Canadian Museum of Civilization - General admission
- Le Cordon Bleu Signatures Bistro - Voucher valued at $100 towards dinner for two
- Gray Line Ottawa double decker guided city tour with hop-on-hop off service. Option to choose one or three day service.
- National Gallery of Canada - National Gallery Collection (option to include Bell Audio Guide)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.