Looking for outdoor adventure on your trip to Ottawa? Book the Urban Adventure package for a little something extra. Hold on tight and feel the excitement as you ride the waves down the Ottawa River on a whitewater raft. Bring your bikes or rent some here and cycle our over 180 kilometres of recreational pathways linking natural areas, parks, gardens and national sites. At night, relive the adventure over a great meal and cocktails in the dynamic ByWard Market district. This experience is designed to take you on a wild ride through Canada's Capital region.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - General admission
- Canadian Museum of Nature - General admission
- Gananoque Boat Lines - Lost Ships of the 1000 Islands two hour cruise or five hour cruise with Boldt Castle Stopover (April through September).
- LadyDive Guided Amphibus tour (May 1 to October 31)
- RiverRun Rafting - High Adventure Rafting on the Ottawa River (May 19th to September 15th)
- Saunders Farm Adventure Park - general admission
- Valley View Little Animal Farm (May to September 2)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.