Canadian Museum of Civilization
Located on the shores of the Ottawa River directly across from Parliament Hill, the Canadian Museum of Civilization is a stunning landmark building that celebrates the achievements and histories of Canadian and world cultures.
- Canada's most visited museum.
- Home to the world's largest indoor collection of totem poles and the First Peoples Hall highlighting the cultural, historic and artistic achievements of Canada's First Peoples.
- Canada Hall lets visitors walk through 1000 years of Canadian history, including townscapes and environments from across the country, from pre-European settlement to the present day.
- Canadian Personalities Hall brings visitors face-to-face with 27 fascinating people whose decisions, actions and accomplishments have shaped Canada.
- Includes an IMAX® theatre, Canadian Children's Museum, and Canadian Postal Museum.
- Presents special and blockbuster exhibitions covering a wide array of topics.