Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa
Located in the historic Sandy Hill neighbourhood in downtown Ottawa, Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute is the only Canadian campus of this world renowned culinary training school – and includes a Bistro where anyone can sample the delights of exceptional French cuisine.
- Students from around the world come to the Institute to learn the exacting techniques of French cuisine and pastry from some of the world’s finest chef/instructors.
- The Institute and its graduates are credited with contributing to Ottawa’s recent coming of age as a culinary destination.
- In addition to its diploma programs, the Institute offers short courses and private group events.
- Le Cordon Bleu Bistro @ Signatures Restaurant offers a truly fine dining experience, with a weekly lunch menu and seasonal dinner menus designed by Executive Chef Yannick Anton.
- The Institute and Bistro are housed in the Munross Mansion, first built by Scottish Lumberman James Mather in 1874, and carefully restored to its original grandeur after it was purchased by M. André Cointreau, President of Le Cordon Bleu.