National Arts Centre
Located in the heart of downtown next to the Rideau Canal, the National Arts Centre (NAC) is Canada's premier showcase of the performing arts.
- The NAC presents full seasons of English Theatre, French Theatre, Dance and Orchestra.
- In addition to in-house productions, the Centre plays host to variety and Broadway programming plus special festivals.
- The Centre's Southam Hall seats 2,324 over four levels of seating; its Theatre Hall seats 897.
- The NAC Orchestra's Music Director, Pinchas Zuckerman, has earned 21 Grammy Award nominations and two Grammy awards.
- The NAC's Le Café restaurant overlooks the Rideau Canal and features Canadian Contemporary Cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere.