Canada’s Capital Museums Passport Experience Culture in the Capital – 8 Museums in 7 Days!
As the nation's capital, Ottawa has a substantial amount of history and culture that can captivate a new tourist or even the most experienced traveler. Immerse yourself in Ottawa’s eclectic neighborhoods and downtown core and enjoy our nationally renowned cultural institutions. The myriad of museums and galleries offer a glimpse into everything from Canada’s social and military history that house impressive aircraft collections and explain technological breakthroughs, to astounding natural wonders and world-class art.
All of the national museums located in Ottawa–Gatineau, are part of Canada’s Capital Museums Passport:
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization)
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Canadian War Museum
- National Gallery of Canada
- Royal Canadian Mint