A Taste of Ottawa The culinary scene in Ottawa has come alive in recent years, with a thriving community of Ottawa Chefs, Ottawa restaurants, and unique “foodie” ideas.
- Sign up for one of the C'est Bon Cooking classes and bring fun back into the kitchen, develop your leadership skills through a team building activity, or discover Ottawa’s flourishing food scene during one of their Foods of Ottawa Tours: explore local food markets, experience local specialties and meet with local Chefs and food artisans.
- Want to be, or cook like, a chef? Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute draws students from around the world to be schooled in the fine art of traditional French cuisine and pastry. Less into cooking and more into eating? Next winter, treat your taste buds at the sixth annual Taste of Winterlude. Discover the many flavours unique to Canada’s Capital Region during our popular February winter festival.
- If you want to combine learning with entertainment, the Savvy Company offers group wine tastings, dinners and seminars.
- Love Maple? Partake in Fulton’s Maple Country Kitchen Experience. Learn how to cook and bake with maple. Listen to the stories of days gone of our Aboriginal People and early pioneers.
- Congratulations to Savour Ottawa for taking home the 2010 Culinary Tourism Leadership Award.