Enter for your chance to win a Canada Day prize package including transportation and a four-night stay over Canada Day!
Experience Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, just in time for the country’s biggest party – Canada Day! Bring the family, or your best friends, on this fun-filled trip for four and stay at the historic Lord Elgin Hotel. In addition, your return transportation will be provided by Air Canada or VIA Rail.
On Canada Day, you will join fellow Canadians on Parliament Hill to celebrate the birthday of our great country! Then, on July 2, you’ll make your way to TD Place at Lansdowne with your FIBA Basketball World Cup Qualifier tickets to watch Canada’s senior men’s national team take on the U.S. Virgin Islands. While at Lansdowne, take in the world-class cultural programming of Ottawa Welcomes the World – International Cultural Festival at the Horticulture Building.
With a $400 Visa gift card, you’ll have the opportunity to taste your way through Ottawa’s vibrant and constantly evolving culinary scene. For dessert, save room for the uniquely Canadian pastry – BeaverTails!
Finally, your prize package will also include admission four Canada’s National Museums Passports for you to choose and explore many of Canada’s national cultural institutions, including the National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of History, Canadian War Museum, Canada Science and Technology Museum, Canadian Museum of Nature and the Canada Aviation and Space Museum.
Enter now using the form below for a chance to enjoy your very own Canada Day getaway in Ottawa!
- Four-night stay at the Lord Elgin Hotel from June 29th to July 3rd for four people, including breakfast
- Return transportation for four people to Ottawa with Air Canada or VIA Rail
- Reserved tickets to the FIBA Basketball World Cup Qualifier for four
- Tickets for four to Ottawa Welcomes the World – International Cultural Festival
- $400 Visa gift card to enjoy an Ottawa dining experience
- Canada’s National Museum Passport admission for four
- Four free BeaverTail coupons