April 18, 2017
TO: Ottawa Tourism Members
FROM: Roslyn Smith, Executive Assistant
At the Annual General Meeting, Chairs of each of the Ottawa Tourism standing committees will be announced and all Ottawa Tourism committees will be reconstituted in the weeks following the AGM. If you currently sit on a committee and wish to be considered for the 2017-18 year, OR you are currently not on a committee and would like to be considered, please fill out this form.
- Must be a member in good standing of Ottawa Tourism.
- Will participate in committee discussions with the objective of promoting the destination and increasing visitation to Ottawa and Canada’s Capital Region.
- Will support Ottawa Tourism’s overall initiatives and encourage local businesses to be involved in tourism.
- Should not participate in discussion where a conflict of interest arises at the committee level.
- Understand that information received at meetings is of a confidential nature and should not be distributed or discussed with others.
- Understand that the committees are advisory committees and do not dictate the operation of the department within the organization.
- Will attend as many meetings as possible (absence from three consecutive meetings may mean automatic removal from the committee).
Please submit by July 6, 2017. If you have any questions please contact Roslyn Smith at 613-237-5150 ext. 109 or by email at [email protected]
* indicates required
This does not guarantee you a seat on a committee; however, your interest will be taken into consideration when the Chair constitutes the committee.