First and foremost, thank you for selecting Ottawa as the destination for your upcoming event! We look forward to hosting you.
Here in Ottawa, we’re in the business of exceeding expectations! It is our goal to wow your delegates and provide the tools necessary to capitalize on your stay here in our National Capital Region. We understand that your event is unique and will work closely with you to develop a customized service plan. With that in mind, we have developed services designed to best suit your convention and meeting needs.
To enhance your conference, the following services are offered free of charge:
- Access to the Flash Your Badge, offering discounts to various attractions, restaurants and tours in the National Capital Region.
- Ottawa Tourism to assist with a Spousal Programming or Children’s Programming
- City pageantry program in partnership with the Ottawa Airport, ByWard Market B.I.A, and the Shaw Centre*
- Visitor Guides and Destination videos provided.
- Images and Photos – we can provide you with a complete photo gallery of images to be used in your pre-convention publicity articles.
- Support Attendance Building opportunities with key clients.*
- Assistance with Excess food management program
- Conference microsite created specifically for your event
- Assistance to help connect you to local charities if you would like community involvement for your conference
- Access to the Algonquin College Work Placement Program should you require any additional on-site volunteer staff
- Customized and unique-to-Ottawa Team Building options
- Assistance with Social Media promotion
- Access to and personal assistance with our Planner RFP Portal, a unique web-based tool that helps you organize your meeting, as well as request and receive proposals from an entire base of industry suppliers at any time during your planning process.
- Personal assistance to request and receive proposals from our database of industry partners at any time during your planning process
- Connection to our restaurant, services and attraction members for any special requests.
- Customized conference map*
- Welcome page article for your conference program*
- Welcome letters from the Mayor of Ottawa*
- Access to discount booking codes for various transportation carriers*
*When applicable/conditions may apply
Contact: Mary Sayewich, Meeting Services Specialist
Phone: (613) 237-5150, ext. 1113 (toll free 1-800-363-4465)
E-mail: [email protected]