Connect Your Conference to Ottawa’s Technology Sector
and more than 1,000 ICT, software and security companies
Connect your conference to Ottawa’s technology leaders and the cutting edge research that is powering communications, autonomous vehicles, e-commerce, smart cities, the Internet of Things and more.
Ottawa is the most technology intensive city in Canada. More than 10% of the city’s workforce is employed in the fields of information and communications technology with international giants like Amazon, Apple, BlackBerry QNX, IBM and Nokia, and the next wave of disruptors like Shopify, Klipfolio, Martello and Mindbridge.
An unrivalled line-up of technology research organizations
Connect your conference to the Ottawa technology research community including:
- Communications Research Centre (CRC)
- Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre (CPFC)
- Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN)
- Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC)
- Communications Research and Innovation Network
- L-Spark – Canada’s first enterprise SaaS accelerator
- David Florida Labs – Canadian Space Agency’s spacecraft assembly, integration and testing centre
The Conference Connection
Hundreds of companies, advocacy and industry groups connect their conferences, conventions and meetings to Ottawa every year including:
- CAV Canada – autonomous vehicle summit
- SaaS NORTH – annual SaaS developers’ conference
- FWD50 – annual govtech conference
- CanUX – Canada’s largest annual UX event
- SERENE-RISC – annual workshop for cybersecurity professionals
- CENGN Summit – annual ICT and Next Generation Network (NGN) summit
- Canada Space Summit – annual conference of the Canada Space Society
Connect to Autonomous Vehicles
Lead by BlackBerry QNX, validated by Ford Canada’s 335 million dollar commitment to a new research centre and supported by Ottawa L5 – the first integrated Connected and Autonomous Vehicle (CAV) test facility of its kind in North America – Ottawa is the capital of CAV R&D in Canada.