When you travel, whether it’s for business or leisure, what do you hope for most? Destination Canada set out to find out. What they discovered is that travellers from around the world are wanting to explore and live a life that’s less ordinary.
This is why the Signature Experiences Collection was born! This collection features once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences found in Canada, that showcase what our country is all about.
Are you a meeting planner? We know that what meeting planners want most of all is to create a dynamic and meaningful experience that delegates can look back on fondly. Not only is Ottawa an exceptional convention hosting destination, with our help you can incorporate signature experiences into your companion and guest programs. This way, delegates will take home not only valuable professional experiences, but treasured personal memories as well.
Canada’s Capital Region has 10 experiences that are part of the Signature Experiences Collection:
- Winterlude: A Capital Celebration of Winter – National Capital Commission
- National Gallery Collection – Canadian Art – National Gallery of Canada
- Diefenbunker: Canada’s Cold War Museum
- The Grand Hall Tour – Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization)
- Aboriginal Voyageur – Aboriginal Experiences (Turtle Island Tourism Co.)
- Exploring Canada’s Flavours in a Unique Culinary Destination – Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
- Lost Ships of the 1000 Islands Cruise – Gananoque Boat Line Ltd.
- Palaces and Pallisades of the 1000 Islands – 1000 Islands Rockport Boat Line
- The Fairmont Château Laurier Hotel – Relive Canada’s railway building heritage
- OWL Rafting on the Ottawa River & the Madawaska Kanu Centre (MKC)
Ottawa invites you to explore and live a life that’s less ordinary. Discover how the Signature Experiences Collection can benefit your meeting.
Contact: Mary Sayewich, Meeting Services Specialist
Phone: (613) 237-5150, ext. 1113 (toll free 1-800-363-4465)
E-mail: [email protected]rism.ca