Market: Front Line Staff – tourism industry (Ottawa Tourism members)
Name: 2018 Front Line Staff Experience Passport (coupon book)
What it is:
Passport that allows front line staff in Ottawa’s tourism industry to experience and familiarize themselves with local businesses in person, thereby increasing the likelihood that they will recommend them to others (guests/visitors to their organization). Check out the 2017 program offerings!
How does it work?
- Ottawa Tourism would issue an Experience Passport coupon book to front line tourism industry staff attending the Stars of the City Conference in May 2018.
- To validate, registered front line staff names would be written on the cover of the passport, then authorized by an Ottawa Tourism staff person.
- To confirm identity upon visitation, front line staff would provide the appropriate passport coupon and present a valid business card to each attraction prior to admission as per the coupon details. Front line staff may be requested to call the attraction prior to arrival to make a reservation or to confirm availability (if applicable, please indicate below).
- Coupons valid from May 23rd through July 15th, 2018 (Not valid June 28th through July 4th inclusive)
- Participating businesses must be a member in good standing of Ottawa Tourism.
- Participation in the Experience Passport is on a first-come, first-served basis as space allows.
- Complimentary exposure for members interested in showcasing their business to front line tourism industry staff by offering free/discounted admission to their business. The more staff knows about your business, the more likely they are to recommend you to visitors and residents.
- Opportunity to expand client list for future business development.
- Benefit of being recognized as a key destination site/product to explore or experience when in Canada’s Capital Region.
- Free listing in front line staff Experience Passport.
Cost: Complimentary (sign up is required)
If you have any questions please contact email at [email protected]
The deadline to register is Thursday, March 8, 2018