The Member Extranet is a secure site where members can:
- View and edit their business information
- Review and update staff information
- Update website listings
- Include social media links
- Review and pay invoices
- View and respond to convention and travel trade leads, where applicable
- View upcoming member events
Login, review your account details and become familiar with the services available.
If you have any questions, are experiencing trouble with the Extranet or require login information, please contact [email protected]
For all changes to web listings, login to the Member Extranet – account information – and submit changes.
All image updates should be submitted to [email protected]
Images need to meet the following requirements:
- Quality: Ideally 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- Dimensions: Ideally 1200 x 900 minimum
- Size: Minimum 1 MB (megabytes)
- A description of each image (either in filename or outlined in a document) to ensure proper tagging and usage
- Indicate whether there’s an expiry
- Indicate what credit is required when using the images (ex: name of your business, a photographer, etc.)
- Please complete the permission form to confirm that Ottawa Tourism can:
- use your images on our website, in our print advertising, our presentations, and more;
- share your images with third parties, such as media, tour operators, convention planners, and Ottawa Tourism partners.
To avoid email issues, it’s best to share images via a free file sharing platform such as Dropbox, Hightail, wetransfer.