This summer, the Casino du Lac Leamy goes retro! Step back in time to the good old days and enjoy the Casino’s retro-themed ambiance, cocktails, games, performances, and more.
Dust off your poodle skirts and grow your sideburns! Thursdays through Saturdays between June 28 and July 21, the 1950s are all the rage at the Casino du Lac-Leamy. Enjoy a rockabilly vibe, diner-inspired décor, Rock N’ Bowl in the gaming area, Marilyn and Elvis look-alikes and even an ice cream truck at the main entrance on Thursday evenings!
Grab your best oversized neon outfit and hairspray! Thursdays through Saturdays between July 26 and August 25, you can time warp back to the decadent 1980s. Enjoy a pop ambiance and clothing, Back to the Future character look-alikes and iconic car décor, the retro arcade game Pac-Man™ Battle Royale and Space Invaders™, and even dancing to ’80s hits on Thursday evenings!
Timeless summer fun
Throughout the summer, the Casino is also the place to be for other sizzling events, including:
- Free Ottawa RBC Bluesfest shows from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Bar 7:
- Thursday, July 5: LeMeow
- Wednesday, July 11: Julian Taylor Band
- Thursday, July 12: The PepTides
- Free Festival country de Gatineau shows from July 27 to August 5 on the Casino’s outdoor site and also at Bar 7 every weekend.
- Delicious barbecue on the terrace of Arôme restaurant.
Make the Casino du Lac-Leamy your destination for entertainment in Canada’s Capital Region all summer long!