Book a Casino du Lac-Leamy Getaway package to receive $15 in FREE slot machine promotional credits.
Take Lady Luck for a night on the town. Located in Gatineau, a short 10-minute drive from Parliament Hill, Casino du Lac-Leamy presents a lively evening out with your friends. Poker! Roulette! Craps! All your favourite games are here, alongside more than 1,800 slot machines waiting for you to take a crack at winning the jackpot. The Casino also hosts a number of concerts and entertainment shows, boasts three bars — including a cigar room in Bacchus — and a number of top-notch dining options.
- Poker, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, sic bo, keno, slot machines – the Casino du Lac-Leamy offers a full complement of exciting gaming experiences.
- The Casino features 64 gaming tables and 1,700 slot machines.
- The Casino presents an ongoing lineup of entertainment and events in its theatre – Le Théâtre du Casino.
- The Casino’s annual fireworks competition in early August – Casino Sound of Light – is a fabulous spectacle synchronizing fireworks to music that attracts some of the world’s best competitive fireworks teams.
- The Casino’s Le Baccara gourmet restaurant is one of only a handful of Canadian restaurants awarded the CAA-AAA Five Diamond distinction.
- The Casino overlooks Lac Leamy, which is accessible by boat from the Ottawa River. The Casino’s docking facilities can accommodate 20 pleasure craft and two sightseeing boats. Boaters using the docking facilities may take advantage of electric hook-up, drinking water, reserved space (reservations must be made 24 hours in advance), and privileged access to the Casino (dress code in effect, must be 18+). Open daily, mid-May to mid-October, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.
- On-site is the Hilton Lac-Leamy hotel, which offers a selection of amenities sure to please the most discerning guest, including spa facilities, an indoor-outdoor swimming pool, beautiful views, a variety of dining and lounge options, and more.