Whether you’re looking for a fun night out with friends or a romantic evening out with your partner, the Casino du Lac-Leamy has you covered this holiday season. Located about a 10-minute drive north of Ottawa’s downtown core in Gatineau, Quebec, the Casino is where you’ll find not only state-of-the-art gaming, but fine dining, live entertainment and more. Plus, there are extra fun happenings during the holiday season, including New Year’s Eve!
Start your visit by marveling at the beautiful giant Christmas tree located just inside the doors of the main entrance – a great selfie opportunity. It’s adorned with approximately 25,000 colourful lights! Enjoy more holiday décor as you explore the rest of the Casino’s spaces.
Special holiday menus are offered at the various restaurants on site in December and January:
- Le Baccara: For the ultimate gourmet experience, choose at Le Baccara, a CAA-AAA Five Diamond-rated restaurant. Starting on December 6, you can enjoy their indulgent seven-course menu. And on December 31, you can ring in the new year by opting for the early five-course tasting menu with wine, or the later seven-course menu with bubbly at midnight.
- Arôme Seafood and Grill: You don’t even need to step outside the Casino to go to the attached Hilton Lac-Leamy hotel and its restaurant Arôme Seafood and Grill. Enjoy a Holiday brunch on December 25, or celebrate New Year’s Eve with a five-course tasting menu including bubbly and entertainment. And why not make a getaway out of it and stay for the holiday brunch on January 1, 2019?
- Banco Bistro: For a more casual yet impressive experience, choose Banco Bistro located inside the Casino. Their holiday specials include a buffet dinner on December 24, 25 and 31st, 2018 as well as on January 1, 2019. There’s also a festive brunch on December 25, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
New Year’s Eve parties
In addition to all the gastronomic indulgences mentioned above, the Casino will have free entertainment, music and the following special events on December 31st, 2018:
- Hilton Lac-Leamy: Enjoy deep house & hip-hop with DJs Carl Mürren and Rossvel at the annual Resolution event in the Hilton Lac-Leamy ballroom.
- Aléa nightclub: Hit the dance floor and dance to tunes by DJ Montana in this VIP nightclub.
No visit to the Casino is complete without trying your luck on the expansive gaming floor. You’ll find classic games such as Blackjack and Roulette as well as all kinds of slot machines, Keno and more.
For details on these holiday offerings and more, visit the Casino du Lac-Leamy’s website.