Come cheer on the Ottawa Fury FC! Ottawa’s United Soccer League (USL) team plays its home games at TD Place Stadium at Lansdowne. Paint your face red and black or dress up in the team’s colours and join the fun as the Ottawa Fury FC plays against teams including the Tampa Bay Rowdies, the New York Red Bulls II, the Toronto FC II and other rivals.
- The Ottawa Fury FC, Ottawa’s first professional soccer team, made its North American Soccer League (NASL) debut on April 12, 2014 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- In 2017, the Ottawa Fury FC joined the United Soccer League, the largest professional soccer league in the world comprised of teams from the U.S. and Canada.
- The team plays its home games at TD Place at Lansdowne, a state-of-the-art stadium located in the bustling Glebe neighbourhood, near the Rideau Canal.
- The Ottawa Fury FC’s mascot is Sparky –a red character with flame-like hair.
- Ottawa Fury FC tickets are available at CapitalTickets.ca.