Enjoy winter fun in Ottawa! Here is a list of some of the activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning January 23, 2020:
- The Rideau Canal Skateway is now open for skaters! Glide along the ice as weather permits, celebrating the 50th season of skating this year. Check online for skating conditions and to find out what portions are open. FREE!
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they take on the New Jersey Devils on Monday, January 27 at the Canadian Tire Centre.
- The Nordik Spa-Nature is a must-visit in the winter! Enjoy an hour-long snowshoe excursion followed by a restorative visit to the spa at Snowshoeing & Spa Under the Stars, Tuesdays and Wednesdays until the beginning of March.
- Head to TD Place at Lansdowne to cheer on the Ottawa 67’s as they take on the Niagara IceDogs on Saturday, January 25 and the Saginaw Spirit on Sunday, January 26!
- Enjoy Scottish fun at Robbie Burns Day suppers around Ottawa, including the Robbie Burns Scottish Kitchen Party at the Mill Street Brewery on Thursday, January 23 and at the Gala Burns Supper & Ceilidh at the All Saints Event Space on Saturday, January 25.
- The classic story of The Wizard of Oz is reimagined for the stage by Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Thursday January 23 to Saturday, January 25 at the National Arts Centre.
- Enjoy pop hits from every decade at Pop Casino shows at the Casino du Lac-Leamy until mid-February!
Don’t forget to share your pictures of this weekend on social media using #MyOttawa!
For more information on these events and others, see the Ottawa Tourism Events page.
All details provided for the above events are subject to change at the discretion of event organizers. Ottawa Tourism does not take responsibility for changes which may occur beyond our control.