Spring has arrived in Ottawa! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning March 21, 2019:
- It’s a busy weekend at Lansdowne with lots of fun events! Dance along to Rock of Ages on Thursday, March 21; cheer on the Ottawa 67’s on Friday, March 22 and Sunday, March 24; get caffeinated at the very first Ottawa Coffee Fest on Saturday, March 23; and shop for your little one at a Baby Mama Hustle Parent + Tot Pop-Up Market on Sunday, March 24!
- Car lovers will want to check out the Ottawa Gatineau International Auto Show this Thursday, March 21 to Sunday, March 24 at the Shaw Centre for all things cars, lots of accessories, supercars, and much more!
- The Casino du Lac-Leamy is Now Boarding! The casino’s current theme offers lots of travel-themed fun including special acrobatics performances, “hot suitcases” filled with prizes up for grabs, lots of chances to win trips, and more vacation-themed activities on now through the end of April!
- The Canada Aviation and Space Museum hosts an afternoon concert on Sunday, March 24 – check out Music at the Museum: March’n Time for a performance!
- Shop for great vintage finds this Sunday, March 24 at the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show at Carleton University!
- This weekend at the Ottawa Art Gallery, the Canadian Film Institute presents the Bright Nights: Baltic-Nordic Film Festival with films about the northern-most places on the earth, now through to Sunday, March 24.
- Check out great indoor fun options around Ottawa at great spots like Funhaven, axe throwing at BATL Ottawa, rock climbing at Altitude Gym, archery tag at Archery Games, Escape Manor, Murder Mystery Ottawa, Jigsaw Escape Rooms, and indoor tagball at Tag Zone just to name a few.
Don’t forget to share your pictures of this weekend on social media using #MyOttawa!
For more information on these events and others, see the Ottawa Tourism Events page.
All details provided for the above events are subject to change at the discretion of event organizers. Ottawa Tourism does not take responsibility for changes which may occur beyond our control.