* Looking for info on the Ottawa Tourism Awards? Click here!
Spring arrives in Ottawa with lots of fun activities across the city! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend, beginning March 22, 2018:
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators as they play the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday, March 22 and the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday, March 24 both at the Canadian Tire Centre.
- Indulge in the beautiful sounds of Shelley and Brahms’s Second on Thursday, March 22 and Friday, March 23 with a free Musically Speaking talk on Thursday, March 22, at the National Arts Centre.
- Car lovers won’t want to miss the Ottawa Gatineau International Auto Show, which will feature more than 300 vehicles at the Shaw Centre from Thursday, March 22 to Sunday, March 25.
- Dig Your Inner Dino at the Canadian Museum of Nature’s March Nature Nocturne event on Friday, March 23. Enjoy fossil fun at this dinosaur-themed after-hours event.
- Irish films in Ottawa are celebrated at the Irish Film Festival Ottawa this Friday, March 23 until Sunday, March 25 at Arts Court.
- Get centered while enjoying a drink at CRAFT Beer Market’s fun Bend+Brunch event this Saturday, March 24!
- Enjoy all things maple at Sugar Lumberfest at Lansdowne this Saturday, March 24! Enjoy a maple-syrup inspired menu, a lumberjack competition, and much more at this über-Canadian party!
- This is the last weekend to skate on the refrigerated historic skating rink at Rideau Hall which is open for public skating on Saturdays and Sundays. FREE!
- The ski season’s not over yet through – head to Camp Fortune this Sunday, March 25 for their Cardboard Sled Derby and watch participants race homemade sleds!
- The Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show returns to Carleton University this Sunday, March 25, featuring clothes from the 1920s to the 1980s.
Don’t forget to share your pictures of this weekend on social media using #MyOttawa!
For more information on these events and others, see the Ottawa Tourism Events page.