Enjoy all that Ottawa has to offer on this last weekend of February! Here is a list of activities happening in and around Ottawa from February 24-26, 2017.
- Party it up at the Canadian Museum of Nature after-hours, with Beau’s All-Natural Brewing Company! This month’s Nature Nocturne event is themed FeBREWary, and takes place Friday, February 24.
- This Saturday, February 25, visit the RCMP Musical Ride Centre for their Open House and Food Drive and for the chance to meet the horses and riders before they set off on their cross-country tour! Admission is free; food donations are encouraged.
- Learn about Mongolian culture as Mongolia at the International Pavilion opens this Saturday, February 25 at 50 Sussex Drive! This is a Canada 150 initiative.
- Cheer on the Ottawa ’67s at not one but THREE home games! Watch them play on Friday, February 24; Saturday, February 25 and Sunday, February 26 – all at the Arena at TD Place.
- Exchange coins at the Royal Canadian Mint’s first Coin Exchange of the year, this Sunday, February 26!
- Catch the final weekend of the Canadian War Museum’s exhibition Traces of the First World War: Newfoundland and Labrador, on now until Sunday, February 26.
- Watch some of the best in Baltic films at Bright Nights: The Baltic-Nordic Film Festival, on now until Tuesday, February 28… all films are Ottawa premieres!
- Stop by the Ottawa Locks, in between the Bytown Museum and the Fairmont Château Laurier hotel to see the construction of the Red Bull Crashed Ice course – the countdown is on to the world championships on March 3-4, 2017! Check out the 3-D animated course map to see what’s coming!
- Although Winterlude is over for this year, don’t forget all the fun wintry activities available in Ottawa! Check out Lansdowne Park, Rideau Hall, Ottawa City Hall’s SENS Rink of Dreams, or the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for outdoor skating rinks! Check out our website for more information about Where to Ice Skate in Ottawa.
Don’t forget to share your pictures of this weekend on social media using #MyOttawa!
For more information on these events and others, see the Ottawa Tourism Events page.