Seasonal circumstances can affect pathway conditions and access. Verify the National Capital Commission website for current information.
Cycle around Ottawa!
Ottawa is full of unique natural features in an urban setting, like sweeping waterfront parkways, Hogs Back Falls, the Rideau Canal World UNESCO Heritage Site, and so many more. Experience all Ottawa has to offer by bike!
- Ottawa has a broad range of cycling experiences for the recreational rider to the serious racer.
- Take one of the great cycling tours offered throughout the city.
- Journey on one of the City’s new urban or rural cycle routes.
- Experience the Capital Cycle Route- specifically designed to take you past some of the city’s signature sights, on the safest paths and roadways possible.
- The recreational pathway network has more than 170 km of pathways people can ride on, free of traffic and along some intriguing attractions in the capital; and the loop of Gatineau Park is a more challenging route for experienced cyclists.
Planning a cycle getaway to Canada’s show stopping capital? Check out our list of bicycle friendly hotels and businesses to ensure you have everything you need to make your trip a success!